Hello and welcome!
My name is Omanisa and this module is the first in my Spirit Medicine with Om training course, where students learn how to heal themselves and access spiritual guidance using a blend of ancient shamanic practice with modern creative therapies, mindfulness, meditation, creative visualisation and naturopathy.
The entire course can be studied via distance. You don’t need to be local to my area – Darwin, Australia – to study with me. Module 1 introduces shamanism as the foundation of Spirit Medicine, a creative, nature-based spiritual practice shaped by the deep wisdom of First Nations cultures world-wide.
- LESSON ONE – What is a Shaman? Learn about the definition and history of shamanism, with quotes from previous students about what shamanism means to them.
- LESSON TWO – Becoming a Shaman In this lesson we explore the many pathways to shamanism and I share my initiation story – the vision quest I went on aged 16 when I met my power animal.
- LESSON THREE – The Shamanic Personality In this lesson I describe typical shamanic personality traits , based on my observations over 25 years of sketching and reading the aura colours of many naturally gifted shamans.
- LESSON FOUR – Shamanic Visionary State Discover a range of methods shamans use to enter an altered state of consciousness I call the shamanic visionary state.
- LESSON FIVE – Levels of Reality Most ordinary people only have access to Level One. In Spirit Medicine with Om, I teach you how to access Level Two and Three.
This lesson features three student-only offers:
- A $60 discount on a Spirit Guide Portrait and Reading, where I tune in to find what animal spirit is helping you, and what they are helping you with, and then I sketch your guide for you!
- A Shamanic Aura Sketch and Reading, where I scan your energy field and create an aura portrait depicting your shamanic personality traits. This include a past and/or future life reading, to help you “meet” you inner shaman and see their unique skill set.
- A Gaian Healing where my shamanic guide and I collaborate with your guide to re-attune and reconnect you with the spirit medicine of Nature.
CAUTION: Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander readers are advised that this module contains images of western desert painting men who have died.